MY BOOK

Just published, Book III

SEA GLASS SOUL - Invisible Colors, Poems and Paintings

My poetry and Pat Morgan's art - available at Amazon.com,
The Sea Glass Poetry Trilogy is now complete.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

MICK JAGGER AND ERIC CLAPTON AT THE SEAVIEW





                                                                                                                                                                                         “Fish and chips.                                        
Hell,
They don’t have
Fish and chips.”

“Take it easy Mick.
See the curly haired guy?
Met him on the lift,
Told him he looks like Bob Dylan,
Said happens all the time.”

“Fool,
That is Bob Dylan,
Talked to him yesterday,
Got his autograph.”

“You,
A Bob Dylan fan?”

“Yah,
But the bloke didn’t
Ask for mine…
Love him anyway.”

2 comments:


  1. Pizza Equipment

    I need Pizza Equipment for Apple Pizza. any one can help me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SEARCH FOR PIZZA EQUIPMENT.
    I AM MORE A POET THAN A PIZZA CHIEF ALTHOUGH
    I MAKE A FINE PIZZA AT HOME. I HAVE NEVER
    MADE AN APPLE PIZZA, BUT IT SOUNDS VERY GOOD.

    ReplyDelete