MY BOOK

Just published, Book III

SEA GLASS SOUL - Invisible Colors, Poems and Paintings

My poetry and Pat Morgan's art - available at Amazon.com,
The Sea Glass Poetry Trilogy is now complete.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

PASSOVER AND THE ELEVENTH PLAGUE


Pharaoh,
Lone survivor,
His multitudes of men,
Chariots and horses
All drowned,
Sits alone
On his gold, jeweled throne
The morning following
His defeat, robe and hair
Still damp with saltwater.
“Where is everyone?”
The chamber is deathly still.
“Where is Moses?”
The walls remain silent.
“My slaves. What’s
Happened to my slaves?”
The crickets in the corner
Do not answer.
“Where is Moses’ God?
Tell him to show his face.”
The invisible God
Does not respond.
“Wasn’t ten plagues enough?”
No answer.
“Am I to be alone till I die?”
Silence…

No comments:

Post a Comment